0800 800 415
Looking for a job in Hospo? Upload your CV to

How do I apply to become a Manager of a Licensed Premises?

Once you have completed and received your LCQ Certificate go to your local District Licensing Committee within your local council. You will need the following:
  • Original application form plus one photocopy obtainable from local councils - most have them downloadable on their wesites.
  • A copy of photo identification.
  • A copy of proof of eligibility to work in New Zealand (if applicable.)
  • A copy of your Licence Controller Qualification certificate 
  • A letter from the employer of the licensed premises where you are working or a letter from the Club you are working at, showing your involvement.
  • A written character reference.
 Failure to supply all the required documents may result in the application being returned


33 Princes Street
Moray Place
Dunedin 9016
New Zealand

Provider Code: 7982
Location: #1
site created by Turboweb Limted